Contracts Manager/ Contracts Specialist
Salary AUD115,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mina Davogic
Job Ref 1731810/001
Date posted 29 July 2022perth legal/corporate-commercial-law 2022-07-29 2022-08-28 purchasing-and-procurement Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 115000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this role as a Contracts Manager you will be working with the wider Commercial and Procurement team, as well as alongside the in-house General Council to give contractual advice and support.
You will be creating new processes and reviewing current processes whilst building on the contractual framework. In this position, you will be an integral part of the business working alongside the senior management team and reporting into the Regional Director.
The Contracts Manager will be working closely with senior internal stakeholders to support risk management requirements, including preparation of papers to the risk management group on contract matters.
- Review and make recommendations on a range of contracts and related documents
- Ensure that contracts are executed and contractual requirements communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness to support implementation
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as contract correspondence, contractual changes, reports and forms required
- Monitor contractual compliance and risk management including undertaking regular audits for compliance across projects
- Assist in developing and implementing procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy
- Provide advice on claims and disputes, insurance issues, intellectual property, ethics and compliance and other business risks.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role where you are reviewing contracts, working in a corporate environment with multiple stakeholders and providing guidance to Project Managers, Senior Managers and other internal stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively
- A tertiary qualification in either Law, Commerce, Finance or Business Administration
- Strong understanding of different procurement methods and contractual arrangements as well as contract law
Key Benefits of the Role:
- Opportunity to work for a well known organisation and a leader in their industry
- You can make a difference within this organisation and have the ability to make changes and put in your own processes and frameworks and further develop existing ones
- Ability to work alongside an experience General Council and Regional Director
- Attractive Perth CBD location with great modern offices
- Flexible working arrangements (1-2 days wfh)
- Attractive remuneration package with annual bonuses
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mina Davogic on 08 9266 0922 for a confidential discussion.