Competition / Dispute Resolution Associate
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Emma Linden
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role sits within the wider Dispute Resolution Team and will focus mostly on Competition Law. In this role you will be exposed to major matters such as regulatory investigations, class actions and reseller disputes.
About the Firm
This global and award-winning law firm are expanding their Competition. The successful applicant need not be an experienced Competition lawyer however a strong passion for this area must be evident. This well-known firm are known for their excellent reputation, particularly the quality of work and collegiate culture.
Key Role Responsibilities
This role sits within the wider Dispute Resolution Team and will focus mostly on Competition Law. Responsibilities will involve the following:
- Deal with ACC, class actions and reseller disputes
- Advise on complex competition and regulatory matters
- This will include consumer law, privacy, investigations and prosecutions
- Advise a range of clients across the retailing, telecommunications, fast food and groceries markets
- Experience running matters or advice work with supervision and the ability to drive a matter forward autonomously where appropriate
Key Role Requirements
- You must be admitted as a solicitor of NSW
- Ideally 3-6 PQE
- From a top tier / highly regarded mid tier firm
- Competition experience is highly advantageous
- An interest in and willingness to contribute to business development initiatives for the practice group
Culture & Benefits
This firm offers competitive top tier employment packages including a wide range of employment benefits including
To apply please click apply or call Emma Linden on 02 8289 3168 for a confidential discussion.