Legal and Governance Associate
Consultant Bridget Lawler
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role will see you working in the Legal and Governance team to support Board Members and Board Committee Secretaries. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance and corporate governance processes are adhered to and all information relating to these areas is properly maintained.
About the company
The company is a well respected international investment bank, with offices in over 28 countries. Their offices are located in Sydney CBD.
- Offer support to Committee Board Members and Board Committee Secretaries by way of review and distribution of meeting papers;
- Preparation and review of corporate governance disclosure for regulatory filings and for offer documents;
- Research and drafting of Corporate Governance Board and Board Committee papers;
- Involvement in group wide projects within the Division as required.
- Must have a law, commerce or business degree
- 1-2 years work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- You must be able to work in a team, working collaboratively to meet tight deadlines
- Good Microsoft Word & Excel skills essential
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Lawler on +61 2 82893259 for a confidential discussion.