Junior Corporate Lawyer
Salary Attractive package
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-03 legal 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are working closely with one of Sydney's top performing national firms. The firm is renowned for its strong corporate practice, ex top-tier Partners and client base and emphasis on culture, employee well-being, training and development.
The firm is a leading national law firm and one of Sydney's most successful corporate practices. The firm perfectly combines high value corporate work (led by a team of ex top-tier Partners) and a collegiate, collaborative atmosphere perfect for the development of junior lawyers.
The corporate group boasts over 10 Partners with different practice area specialisations - including M&A (public and private), ECM, corporate advisory and governance and general commercial work. Junior lawyers generally work with a few Partners but have the opportunity to branch out and take on work from others where appropriate.
The firm is looking for a junior corporate lawyer to work on transactional corporate matters. The work will include a variety of legal work across the corporate space - including M&A, ECM, corporate governance, advisory and general commercial work. There will also be the opportunity to work on other matters within the firm and provide support to commercial Partners if required.
This role is based in the Sydney CBD.
The successful candidate will have the following key attributes:
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- At least 1 years' experience gained from a reputable corporate practice. Candidates up to Senior Associate level will be considered for this and/or other positions within the firm's corporate group;
- Exposure to high value corporate work (M&A, ECM and PE) would be advantageous;
- A willingness to learn, be trained and developed by experienced Partners and work hard is a must;
- Down to earth, sociable and willing to work in a team environment.
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Edwards on 02 8289 3228 for a confidential discussion.