Corporate Senior Associate - International Firm
Salary Top of the market salary
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-03 legal 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This international law firm is looking to hire a Senior Associate for the firm's Sydney office. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious corporate lawyer to take the next step in their career.
The firm is an international powerhouse in the corporate market, and has an equally strong presence in Sydney. The firm's corporate team is at the forefront of most major M&A transactions in the Australian market, and has a dedicated ECM and PE offering.
Of the top-tier Sydney firms, this firm is renowned for delivering on the cultural front. The firm's lawyers are collegiate, work well as part of a team and tend to be really down to earth and welcoming.
There are multiple opportunities available within the firm's corporate practice. This particular role will involve working closely with a reputable Partner on major public M&A transactions. There may be a combination of work across Partners, including work within the private M&A, ECM and PE space.
The successful candidate will have the following key attributes:
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- At least 4 years PQE gained from a reputable boutique, national or international law firm in a similar corporate role;
- Exposure to high value M&A transactions;
- An interest in business development would be advantageous;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail;
- Down-to-earth, sociable and willing to work in a team environment.
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Edwards on 02 8289 3228 for a confidential discussion.