Work Health & Safety Senior Associate
Salary AUD150000 - AUD200000 per annum
Consultant Neil Street
Date posted 28 November 2016
This global firm is looking for a Work Health & Safety Senior Associate to lead the Sydney practice. They pay exceptionally well.
This is an exciting prospect to work for one of the world's leading firms. This is arguably the best Employment practice in the market. The Work Health & Safety team has an excellent reputation and are highly ranked. Across all levels, they pay at the top end of the market. This role has a genuine path to partnership. This Senior Associate would be the most senior Safety lawyer in the Sydney team. The firm has a panel of existing global and national clients. They would also be looking for a Senior Associate who could win new business.
- You will be advising on the effectiveness of work related policies including Incident Responses Protocols, Drugs & Alcohol, Workplace Behaviour and Long Term Absentee Management protocols.
- Advising on risk management for major projects (for example, road and rail projects)
- Advising on regulatory regimes and develop systems to manage legislative obligations
- Managing existing relationships and winning new business
- Experience in the defence of WorkSafe and WorkCover prosecutions arising from workplace incidents.
- Experience managing the full life cycle from incident through to regulatory investigation or prosecution.
- Experience advising on OHS and HR strategies to minimise risk.
This global top-tier firm has an excellent reputation. They are known across the market for their excellent salaries and interesting work. This is one of the highest performing teams at the firm, with a terrific culture.
To apply please click apply or call Neil Street on 02 8289 3116 for a confidential discussion.