Legal Consultant (Wealth Advice)
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Bridie O'Sullivan
Date posted 31 May 20192019-06-11 2019-06-30 legal Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 950 1100 1100 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This position will appeal to a highly motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career. As a Legal Consultant to the Wealth Advice team, you will report to the Senior Manager of Standards and Processes. The successful candidate will be well versed in identifying the legal risks to the business and assisting in the management of those risks.
About the Company:
This company is a reputable retail banking provider. This organisation is reshaping it's Wealth Management division. The objective of the program is to establish a standalone viable Wealth company.
The successful candidate will provide high quality, consistent, commercially relevant, efficient and cost effective legal services to the Wealth Advice division to deliver commercial objectives and to manage risks.
As Legal Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Guidance on and assisting with implementation of regulatory and other legal change
- Providing legal assistance on business projects
- Liaising with Internal Legal Council, Management Assurance & Risk
- Development of appropriate policies and practices within the division
- Protecting and maintaining the reputation of the Wealth division
- Hold a Bachelor of Laws qualification
- +4PQE in private and/ or in-house legal practice
- Financial Planning & AFSL experience preferred
- Understanding of Advice Landscape & process mapping standards
- Knowledge of Wealth and any general banking processes would be an advantage
To apply please click apply or call Bridie O'Sullivan on +61 2 82893126 for a confidential discussion.