Subject Matter Expert (SME) - Governance and Legal
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Bridie O'Sullivan
Date posted 4 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-04 legal Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 900 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Bank has announced plans to establish a stand alone Wealth entity. The SME Role will support the analysis and transition of the Company Secretary and Wealth Legal functions from the Bank to the independent Wealth subsidiary. The SME will also work closely with the Corporate Office within the company.
The successful candidate will engage with both the Company Secretary and Wealth Legal, and act as a primary point of contact for these functions into the Wealth Separation program. Whilst embedded within the Company Secretary and Wealth Legal functions, the primary objective of the SME will be to interact with the Corporate Office to maintain progress towards separation of the Bank and Wealth program, within the designated time frame.
You will be accountable for:
- Assisting Corporate Office business analysts to define current state processes, future state requirements and define the gap.
- Assisting to specify operating models to fill that gap.
- Support transition to service.
- Support business impact and deliver risk assessments.
- Confirming requirements with stakeholders.
- Planning and delivering change in a project environment.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Substantial knowledge of Wealth or other Financial Services businesses.
- Knowledge of company administration and governance processes within a listed entity.
- Experience working within a Separation initiative.
- Previous experience working within the Financial Services industry is preferred.
- Past exposure to Wealth Legal and Company Secretary functions.
The role is located in the Company's Sydney office.
To apply please click apply or call Bridie O'Sullivan on +61 2 82893126 for a confidential discussion.