Legal Counsel (Investments)
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Bridie O'Sullivan
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 legal Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 200000 245000 245000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The purpose of the Legal Counsel Investments role is to provide legal advice and support to investment strategy, investment operations teams and management. It is a dynamic role and would be well suited to a funds specialist lawyer who is ready to take the next step in their career.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the review and assessment of complex investment related documentation, including without limitation, unlisted fund investments and co-investments and direct investments in unlisted assets.
- Assisting and contributing as required to investment related projects and initiatives.
- Liaising with external stakeholders.
- Assisting in the development of due diligence processes applicable to all asset classes in which the Asset Manager invests.
- Australian qualified lawyer with +5 PQE experience working as a financial services and funds lawyer and/or corporate transactional lawyer.
- Experience with Financial Markets and Capital Markets.
- Demonstrated experience working across infrastructure, property, private equity and hedge funds.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
To apply please click apply or call Bridie O'Sullivan on +61 2 82893126 for a confidential discussion.