Senior Legal Counsel
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Bridie O'Sullivan
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-12 legal Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rare opportunity has opened up to be apart of a well known real estate development, investment, capital and property management company headquartered in Singapore. Due to significant growth in the APAC region, a legal counsel role has been created. The role is the pivotal to the success and growth into the Australian market.
About the role:
As key partner to the business teams in Australia, you will work closely with the Group General Counsel in the Headquarters based in Singapore to drive the company's strategy in Australia.
You will advise the Management team on matters including reviewing transaction agreements and ensuring that all transactional and operational activities are carried out in accordance with state and federal legislation's and regulations.
- +7 post qualification experience in Australia.
- Familiar with the Australian federal and state laws including M&A, joint ventures and real estate matters.
- Strong transnational management skills.
- Possess intuitive communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to complex real estate transactions, property acquisitions or fund structures would be an advantage.
To apply please click apply or call Bridie O'Sullivan on +61 2 82893126 for a confidential discussion.