Senior Lawyer - Consumer Bank Legal
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Bridie O'Sullivan
Date posted 2 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-01 legal Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 160000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity has opened up within a Big 4 Bank Consumer Legal team. As a Senior Lawyer, you will provide advice to the Deposit & Payments, Digital and Banking Distribution businesses in the Consumer Bank. This highly specialist role will see you give the exposure to strategies, projects or matters which have a broader impact on the company.
About the role:
You will play a crucial role advising on all legal aspects of product development and distribution through a multi-brand/multi-channel business model for the product life cycle. Reporting to the Consumer Bank Legal practice leader, you will also:
- Support customer remediation programs and enquiries from regulator;
- Advise on all aspects of retail financial products throughout the product life cycle, including deposits, debit cards, customer segment, digitialisation and distribution throughout Consumer Bank distribution networks; and
- Engage with senior business leaders as an effective strategic business partner to provide advice, insight and support the business agendas.
- Strong understanding of regulatory issues in financial services;
- Exposure to regulatory issues including the Corporations Act, ASIC Act, Privacy Act, ePayments Code, Banking Code of Practice, NCCP and regulatory guides
To apply please click apply or call Bridie O'Sullivan on +61 2 82893126 for a confidential discussion.