Legal Counsel - Regulatory & Disputes
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Phoebe Garrett
Job Ref 1698380/001
Date posted 1 June 2022sydney legal/financial-services 2022-06-01 2022-07-01 legal Sydney New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be joining a leading insurance company as a Legal Counsel or Senior Legal Counsel specialising in regulatory investigations and disputes within a high-performing and dynamic team.
About the Company
The company is a market leader in the insurance industry across Australia and New Zealand with a strong company focus on diversity, flexibility, and collaboration.
About the Role
- Managing and providing legal advice to the business in relation to significant disputes and litigation, and in relation significant regulatory matters involving key regulators including ASIC, APRA, ACCC and SIRA.
- Establishing deep and effective relationships with business partners and senior stakeholders to understand their business drivers and strategic priorities.
- Delivering high quality legal services, including strategic and commercially focused legal advice, in a timely manner to various stakeholders within the business.
- Minimum 3PQE with experience with regulatory legal issues and/or disputes and investigations
- Preferably legal experience from a top-tier law firm or in-house
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Phoebe Garrett on 02 8289 3134 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 27 June 2022
You will be joining a market leading global bank as a Legal Counsel with a focus on commercial lending transactions within a dynamic and supportive team.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 7 June 2022
You will be joining a market leading global investment bank as a Legal Counsel in a dedicated, supportive legal team focusing on leveraged and structured finance transactions.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 3 June 2022
You will be joining a Big 4 Bank as a Legal Counsel covering capital markets and securitisation within a flexible and fun legal team.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 2 June 2022
You will be joining a leading global bank as an Associate focusing on syndicated lending transactions with a strong company focus on integrity and responsibility.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 1 June 2022
You will be joining a national conglomerate company as a Senior Legal Counsel focusing on Workers Compensation with a strong company focus on integrity and openness.