Legal Counsel - Structured/Leveraged Finance
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Phoebe Garrett
Job Ref 1682570/001
Date posted 7 June 2022sydney legal/financial-services 2022-06-07 2022-07-07 legal Sydney New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be joining a market leading global investment bank as a Legal Counsel in a dedicated, supportive legal team focusing on leveraged and structured finance transactions.
About the Company
The company is a global investment bank with a company focus on diversity, inclusion, support and collaborative working within a team.
About the Role
- Providing advisory and execution support to the business which includes products like leveraged finance, syndicated financing, and corporate loans
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating transaction documentation, term sheets, internally documented loans, confidentiality undertakings and marketing materials
- Identifying and analysing legal and regulatory risks and ensure that that are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner
- 4-10 PQE from either a leading law firm or leading investment bank
- Experience with leveraged or structured finance
- Excellent knowledge or the legal and regulatory regimes applicable to lending activities in Australia
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Phoebe Garrett on 02 8289 3134 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 27 June 2022
You will be joining a market leading global bank as a Legal Counsel with a focus on commercial lending transactions within a dynamic and supportive team.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 3 June 2022
You will be joining a Big 4 Bank as a Legal Counsel covering capital markets and securitisation within a flexible and fun legal team.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 2 June 2022
You will be joining a leading global bank as an Associate focusing on syndicated lending transactions with a strong company focus on integrity and responsibility.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 1 June 2022
You will be joining a national conglomerate company as a Senior Legal Counsel focusing on Workers Compensation with a strong company focus on integrity and openness.
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD145,000 per annum + Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 1 June 2022
You will be joining a collaborative team at a growing renewable energy company with a focus on the provision and management of legal advice and risk in support of the organisation's commercial activities.