Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Danielle Daquino
Date posted 3 November 2016
This is an opportunity to work within a high performing team across the legal and strategic business units. You will have a strong understanding of the financial services regulatory framework.
You will have the opportunity to work at a top tier institution, work with senior management and support internal stakeholders.
- Be Admitted as a Solicitor of Australia;
- Minimum 5 PQE experience from a top tier private practice or financial institution;
- Proven experience working across the regulatory investigations or complex commercial litigation space;
- Demonstrate strong experience working on financial advice disputes;
- Possess strong advocacy skills;
- Be technically and commercially astute;
- Have the ability to maintain relationships with regulators and internal stakeholders;
You will be accountable for advising on all financial advice legal and regulatory related matters across the bank.
This will include reviewing correspondence from stakeholders, drafting responses, outlining findings and handling settlement negotiations.
You will work with senior management across the bank and wider business units.
The chosen candidate will have the ability to adapt to an evolving and dynamic in house environment.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Daquino on 02 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.