Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Emma Linden
Date posted 27 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Provide accurate written and oral advice on legal and regulatory requirements under the guidance of the Senior Legal Counsel and General Counsel.
About the Company
Multi-award winning industry super fund, operating only to serve and benefit its members. Managing over $5 billion on behalf of 20,000 members, this fund is known for great value and long term investment returns. High quality superannuation, retirement, education and financial planning services are offered to its members and employees.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Provide advice on legal and regulatory requirements
- Report to the Senior Legal Counsel and GC
- Advise on marketing, distribution and product developments
- Advise on investment operations
- Draft and review various agreements
- Manage litigation and complex complaints
Key Role Requirements
- Admitted as a solicitor of Australia
- 3-4 PQE
- Strong experience with financial services legislation
- Ideally had dealing with ASIC, APRA
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of superannuation framework
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
Culture & Benefits
A dynamic role within a company that prides itself on the health and well being of their people.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Linden on 02 8289 3168 for a confidential discussion.