Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This international technology business is looking to hire a Contract Manager on a permanent, full time basis. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career by joining a world leader in the technology space.
Contract Manager - Sydney CBD - Global Technology Company
The company is an internationally-listed global business with multiple offices around the world. It is a leader in the field of technology, digital and professional services. It has been recognised as one of the largest companies in the world by revenue and employees. Its Sydney headquarters are located in the CBD.
The Contract Manager is responsible for ensuring that the company is consistent and effective in delivering key commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with the company's values, policies and procedures, as well as any applicable legislation. Some key responsibilities are:
- Engaging with the commercial management team to promote contract compliance;
- Keeping record of any changes to key commercial contracts;
- Identifying any issues with contract and subcontract compliance and escalating these where appropriate;
- General contractual drafting and review;
- Providing negotiation support to commercial and legal teams;
- Supporting training activities within the business;
- Active engagement in regional contract management activities.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Contract Manager, Lawyer or Procurement professional looking to add value to the company's clients in Australia. Some key requirements for a successful application are:
- University degree in business, contract management or law;
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the contract management space - can include experience drafting and reviewing contracts in the capacity of a lawyer or procurement professional.
- Detailed, analytical, organised and professional;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- A willingness to work in a global company and as part of a collaborative team.
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Edwards on 02 8289 3228 for a confidential discussion.