Senior Legal Counsel - 12 month contract
Consultant Robert Kruger
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-25 legal 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading telecommunications company is looking for an experienced property lawyer with a strong leasing background to join their team. The role will report to the Head of Legal and mentor junior legal staff in the team.
About the Client
A leading wireless infrastructure provider in Australia with sites covering all major cities and regional areas in Australia. They are a rapidly growing and innovative company who actively seek new and exciting ways to expand in an environmentally sustainable way.
About the Role
- Provide legal support and advice to the company with a specific focus on:
- Leasing, licensing and other tenure agreement;
- review of existing property portfolio and provide advice on nay existing issues;
- regulatory and compliance.
- Conduct legal research and attend to any drafting matters as required;
- Respond to enquiries on day to day operations if required;
- Mentor Junior staff.
- 7PQE+ in Property Law at Mid-Tier or Top-Tier firm;
- Strong leasing focus is preferred;
- ability to work in a dynamic environment;
- Travel may be required from time to time.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Kruger on 02 8289 3230 for a confidential discussion.