Location North Sydney
Consultant Bracken Finch-Reeves
Date posted 22 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A rare opportunity to join a leading global company based in North Sydney as a Claims Associate. This role would be excellent for a junior lawyer or paralegal wanting to move into a commercial role. The successful candidate will be responsible for insurance claims, drafting commercial agreements and providing assistance to the General Counsel on general property and conveyancing matters and procedures across Australian jurisdictions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior lawyer working within dispute resolution or property that wants to move into a commercial environment as a Claims Associate. The Claims Associate would assist the General Counsel across insurance, property and general commercial matters. It would provide an excellent career path for someone looking at a career outside of private practice.
- A strong background in handling/managing insurance claims or working within a dispute resolution discipline either as a legal practitioner or in a supporting role;
- Knowledge of Real Estate law both residential and commercial will be highly regarded;
- Some litigation experience would be an asset but is not essential;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, innovation and initiative;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent problem solving capabilities;
- Professional sales approach;
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Friendly and supportive environment;
- High level of autonomy and flexibility;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Excellent career development opportunities, with promotion possibilities;
- Ongoing training and support.
To apply please click apply or call Bracken Finch-Reeves on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.