Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
As a Consultant/Analyst within the eDiscovery team, your role will involve data analysis using applications such as Relativity, Ringtail and Nuix as well as consultative activites with clients.
- Provide guidance to our clients in relation to document review, information and data governance, eDiscovery, technology assisted review and computer forensics
- Manage a small team of consultants while managing your own matters
- Project manage matters (end to end) and function as the point of contact for our clients
- Deliver presentations around workflow, customisation, implementation and the operation of our technologies
- Report on local activities and convey consistency with company-wide targets and objectives
- Implement analytics technology including technology assisted review
- Experience in consulting in any of the following specialist areas: document review, project management, information and data governance, eDiscovery tools, technology assisted review, data collection or computer forensics
- Demonstrated ability in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong project management skills
- A professional and collaborative attitude
- Previous experience within the legal/forensic technology industry and hands-on experience with eDiscovery software (e.g. Nuix, EDT, Relativity, Ringtail) will be an advantage.
- Work for a global legal service provider
- Birthday leave
- Regular social events and group outings
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.