Consultant Robert Kruger
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-11legal 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A rapidly growing Australian property development listed company is seeking an experienced lawyer to join their in-house legal team. This is an exciting opportunity for a property/commercial lawyer looking for a diverse in-house role.
About the Company
A rapidly growing Australian property development listed company. Their main focus is on creating and delivering market-leading, quality residential and commercial communities.
About the Role
- Provide high quality and timely legal and advice and support to General Counsel;
- Assisting on all business transactions including acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures;
- Reviewing procurement contracts (i.e. engagement, IT, property, etc);
- Leases, planning & environment advice;
- Maintaining (and developing) contracts database and legal precedents/templates;
- Preparing, reviewing, negotiating and drafting legal documents as required;
- Monitoring changes and developments in the legal and regulatory environment and advising the business to ensure ongoing compliance with company laws and regulations;
- Assisting with employment, insurance and WH&S matters;
- Providing support to the project team as required;
- General Administration; and
- Managing internal and external legal advisors.
- Accountable, action orientated, collaborative, customer focus and dedicated to self-development;
- Degree in Law, holding a current practicing certificate;
- 3+years PQE managing property and corporate/commercial legal work, ideally with some experience in a similar in-house role;
- Highly effective communication skills; and
- Good analytical and computer skills.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Kruger on 02 8289 3230 for a confidential discussion.