Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Ken Davies
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-10 legal Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
We have partnered exclusively with this leading organisation, that is involved with a large Queensland PPP.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your extensive project management experience to this role.
In this role, your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead all modification commercial matters within this project, ensuring effective commercial control and compliance;
- Understand the terms and conditions of the key project documents, being the Project Agreements, Subcontractor Contracts, Facilities Agreements and other relevant finance documents, as well as Shareholder Agreements to ensure a thorough understanding of the project;
- Manage the entry into any additional or new commercial arrangements for the project;
- Ensure that compliance with the above contracts is fundamental to the successful running of this project;
- Lead the development and implementation of a Risk Management System in order to identify commercial risks and implement action plans to mitigate risk;
- Provide input into monthly reports for presentation to the Board, covering key commercial issues;
- Liaise with commercial advisors and provide commercial input into the project insurance matters;
- Lead the preparation and funding of variations and ensure appropriate commercial arrangements;
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures designed to ensure compliance with all anti-corruption and anti-money laundering laws.
You will ideally come from a commercial/contract management background have extensive experience in project finance, PPP environments or construction environments. You will have demonstrated practical project/commercial management experience. Working with multiple stakeholders is an essential part of this role, as such, you will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and will have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
You will have University qualifications in Engineering, Law, Business or Construction. Due to the strong legal drafting nature of this role, legal qualifications are advantageous.
To apply please click apply or call Ken Davies on +61 7 30322223 for a confidential discussion.