Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Robert Kruger
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 legal North Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 1000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Are you a lawyer looking for a change and want to flex your writing skills? This could be the job you.
About the Company
This is a great opportunity to work for LexisNexis, a global organisation that provides world-class content and leading-edge technology and software tools, allowing our customers to quickly find the answers they are searching for, and to advance the rule of law.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to develop and maintain high quality up to date practical legal content. It will also provide support to Relationship Managers to help build brand awareness and influence market share across clients and stakeholders. The job will include preparing and maintaining practically-focused content as well as practical resources for our popular Practical Guidance product which is Australia’s most established and trusted ‘how-to’ of legal practice.
Initially a 12-month contract, there will be an option to extend and we are looking for a minimum commitment of 2 days per week. Some regular in-office time is preferable, but there is also the opportunity to work from home. It could also suit interstate applicants. With experience as a practising lawyer in Australia, you will have a strong understanding of the practical processes in a lawyer’s workflow. Practice experience in one of the following areas is required: Property, Succession, Corporate Insolvency, Personal Property Securities, Consumer Law or Tax.
Specifically, you will come with:
• 2+ years PQE
• Experience in Australian mid to top tier law firm or in-house counsel role
• A legal practice background in one or more of the following areas: Property, Succession, Corporate Insolvency, Cybersecurity, Personal Injury (Queensland(, Personal Property Securities or Tax
• Excellent communication and plain-English writing skills
• Aptitude for building and fostering relationships with a range of diverse clients and local and international stakeholders
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Kruger on 02 8289 3230 for a confidential discussion.