Consultant Robert Kruger
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-05-16 legal Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 115000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Lawyer in Sydney to join the Office of the General Counsel at a Big 4 Accounting Firm. you will deal with the review, drafting and negotiation of a wide variety of commercial arrangements and agreements, regulatory issues, product development and litigation.
About the Company:
You will be joining a leading global business who offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on your wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship.
About the Role:
- Draft and negotiate contracts and commercial agreements;
- Provide commercially sound legal advice to mitigate legal and business risks;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in relation to new products and service offerings;
- Support the business and team strategy working on major projects;
- Have oversight of the quality of advice provided by team members to the business and act as a mentor to junior members of the team;
- Provide clear solutions to problems which may have significant implications for the business.
- Minimum 2 years PQE with a leading law firm or in an in-house environment;
- Commercial acumen, enthusiasm and a collaborative and innovative approach to legal matters;
- Significant experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (with technology contract experience looked upon favourably);
- The ability to build relationships with key internal stakeholders to achieve a better outcome;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- A current unrestricted practicing certificate.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Kruger on 02 8289 3230 for a confidential discussion.