Salary AUD65,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Chad Lawson
Date posted 9 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-08 legal 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Robert Walters is one of the world’s leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies with offices in 28 countries. We work with a broad range of clients across all industries and have offices in Sydney (CBD, Parramatta and Chatswood). Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane.
We are currently looking for a Registered Migration Agent to join the Sydney CBD office to support the entire Australian business. The migration function works in partnership with the recruitment business and provides advisory services to a range of corporate clients and individuals.
Due to increase demand and strategic growth plans we are looking for a Registered Migration Agent who can provide exceptional service to existing clients and partner effectively with the wider recruitment business.
• Providing timely immigration advice to clients, candidates and potential visa applicants
• Preparing and lodging visa applications
• Meeting with clients, candidates and potential visa applicants
• Working autonomously and managing your own casework
• Liaising with DIBP and stakeholders across all aspects of the visa application process
• Preparing compliance reports and other deliverables as required under Robert Walters Labour Agreement with the DIBP
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Currently hold a valid MARA registration with at least 2 years experience working with corporate clients
• Have knowledge of the Subclass 482 visa program, Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Skilled Migration visa categories
• High level of written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and experience with Labour Agreements is highly regarded
• Knowledge and experience with LEAP software is highly regarded
• Collaborative team player
To apply please click apply or call Chad Lawson on 02 8289 3174 for a confidential discussion.