Legal Counsel (Markets)
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Bridie O'Sullivan
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-21 2019-08-10 legal Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 200000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Legal Counsel (Markets) is a member of the Investment Legal team within this leading Asset Manager. The purpose of the role is to provide legal advice and support to the Investment Strategy, Investment Operations and Management.
- Assisting in the review and assessment of complex investment related documentation with a primary focus on ISDA and other trading documentation.
- Assisting and contributing as required to investment related projects and initiatives.
- Aiding in the review of and advising on documentation engaging investment managers, consultants and other service providers.
- Liaising with external legal advisers.
- Assisting in the development of additional compliance and other internal policies.
- Australian qualified with +5 PQE working as a financial markets or capital markets lawyer.
- Significant experience with fund investments and corporate transactions.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Experience in negotiating and advising on ISDA and other trading documentation.
To apply please click apply or call Bridie O'Sullivan on +61 2 82893126 for a confidential discussion.