Salary AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Competitive Bonus Structure
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-10-13 legal Brisbane Queensland AU 4000 AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a new full-time role that reports directly to the General Counsel Asia-Pac. This Brisbane based team of high performing lawyers, partner closely with the business to provide solution focused legal advice.
About the role
This role will be best suited to a driven lawyer looking for a generalist in-house position. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years PAE and the ability to work within a collaborative team. As this role partners with the business and is solutions focused, the role requires someone that can develop close relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
• Drafting and reviewing a wide range of or legal documents, including commercial agreements, covering procurement and property documents and license agreements
• Assisting with the negotiation and finalisation of legal documentation
• Monitoring emerging and relevant legislation that will impact the business
• Develop key business relationships to be a true business partner
• Monitor the provision of legal services from external legal counsel
• Ensure the business is compliant with applicable laws and regulations
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Relevant law degree with a minimum of 3 years post admission experience
• Capable in drafting and contract negotiation
• Broad legal training within a reputable law firm
• The ability to work within a collaborative team and assist others when required
• In-house experience is desirable but not essential
This is the opportunity to progress your career in an in-house role.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.