Senior Legal Counsel - Utilities
Consultant Robert Kruger
Date posted 6 November 20192019-11-06 2019-12-06 legal Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 160000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role will be focused on construction and energy related issues and will be the key point of contact for all internal stakeholders.
About the Company
A growing utilities company with a focus on sustainability.
About the Role
• Providing legal advice regarding construction, procurement, property, marketing and utility specific laws.
• Drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents.
• Advising on application of relevant legislation and documentation relating to commercial issues and initiatives.
• Resolving and managing legal disputes.
• Managing external resources.
• Developing and updating template and standard legal documents.
• Providing ongoing training to staff on legal issues, contracts and templates.
• Identifying legal risks in the business and providing recommendations on risk mitigation.
• Qualified to practice law in Australia.
• Minimum 5 years PQE practicing in construction/Projects gained from Private Practice or sophisticated in-house team.
• Experience in energy or other utilities is highly desirable.
• Self-motivated and proactive, both in relation to managing workload and own professional development.
Robert Walters has been retained by the client to source for this role.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Kruger on 02 8289 3230 for a confidential discussion.