Senior Lawyer - Insurance
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Bridie O'Sullivan
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2019-12-15 legal Chatswood New South Wales AU 2067 AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's fast growing insurers as a Senior Lawyer.
One of Australia's fastest growing insurers is looking for an experience insurance lawyer to join their in-house team. This is an exciting opportunity for a +5PQE insurance lawyer to make the move in-house.
- Negotiating and drafting changes to standard form contracts (such as service agreements, intermediary agreements and non-disclosure agreements).
- Assisting in drafting new forms of contract for the organisation and new contract clauses.
- Reviewing advertising, correspondence and other material, from a legal and regulatory compliance perspective.
- Work with the business to ensure commercially viable and compliant outcomes.
- Contribute to business projects by acting as the legal representative.
- Australian qualified solicitor with +5PQE in Insurance Law
- Ability to work autonomously with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to deal confidently with stakeholders
- Strong Analytically skills;
- Good interpersonal skills.
To apply please click apply or call Bridie O'Sullivan on +61 2 82893126 for a confidential discussion.