Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Danielle Daquino
Date posted 4 October 2016
This firm has one of the most reputable and lucrative practices in the market. You will be working with one of the firm’s most highly regarded partners across its global network.
This international firm has offices spanning across Europe, the United States and Asia Pacific.
It has an excellent global network. You will have the ability to work on cross border matters and liaise with partners internationally.
This team is renowned for being one of the highest performing practices globally.
The successful candidate will be a junior lawyer with the drive to pursue a career in litigation.
The partner is looking for a technically astute and highly motivated lawyer with solid experience in litigation.
You will have:
- Been Admitted as a Solicitor of Australia;
- At least 1 PQE experience in disputes, ideally from a top tier or reputable mid-tier practice;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills;
- An excellent academic transcript; and
- An exceptional work ethic.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Daquino on 02 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.