Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Danielle Daquino
Date posted 24 October 2016
This partner’s practice spans across commercial litigation, specialising in property based disputes. They have an extensive list of high profile clients and long-standing relationships with publicly listed corporations.
The firm has a collegiate culture and excellent opportunities for career progression.
It prides itself on understanding the clients’ issues and placing these at the forefront.
You would also have the ability to grow and cultivate your own practice as you work closely with this leading partner.
You must have an innate understanding of legal principles and the ability to apply these in practical situations.
To be successful, the candidate must have:
- Been Admitted as a Solicitor of Australia;
- At least 4 PQE experience;
- Excellent experience across a range of matters in the property, commercial and insolvency space;
- A solid academic transcript;
- The ability to work collaboratively and be commercially savvy;
- Strong client engagement skills; and
- The drive to advance their career.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Daquino on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Daquino on 02 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.