Senior Legal Counsel
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Danielle Daquino
Date posted 14 November 2016
This is a unique opportunity to move into a senior legal role at a top tier financial institution. You will be working in a high performing team and across various business units within the bank. The primary focus of the role is to advise the business on complex disputes and contentious matters.
You will be based in the Sydney office, working in a leading disputes and litigation team.
This will involve working across the life insurance, financial planning and investigations space.
This is an organisation which is known for its collegiate culture. You will be working with top tier legal professionals who are dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for their customers.
You will manage and provide advice to develop risk management policies across various teams.
You will be a team player with the ability to communicate and work with internal and external stakeholders.
Previous experience in a leadership or management role is highly desired. There will be opportunities to mentor and develop junior lawyers.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Australia;
- At least 8 years PQE;
- Strong experience in dispute resolution and managing complex investigations;
- Previous experience in financial planning and life insurance claims is highly regarded;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to work under pressure;
- Solid understanding of the financial services and regulatory landscape.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Daquino on 02 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.