Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Danielle Daquino
Date posted 2 December 2016
The firm has strong ties internationally in both the US and across Europe. You will be working exclusively with a highly regarded senior commercial disputes partner. They have a wealth of knowledge to share, given they have worked on some of the largest disputes in the country. They represented a number of ASX listed organisations and managed complex litigation.
This is a unique opportunity for a mid level lawyer to take the next step in their career.
The firm prides itself on accelerating the careers of its lawyers, opportunities for mentorship, a collaborative culture and the ability to forge strong client relationships.
It is ranked highly by Chambers Asia Pacific with leading partners nationwide.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Australia;
- Trained at a top tier firm with at least 4 years PQE;
- Proven commercial and corporate litigation experience;
- Have the drive to progress quickly;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and
- A stellar academic transcript.
You will be working in a high performing team of lawyers who are specialists in their field.
This is a unique opportunity as a mid level lawyer to work closely with senior lawyers in a client facing role.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Daquino on 02 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.