Insolvency & Restructuring Lawyer
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Danielle Daquino
Date posted 16 February 2017
Our client is an international top tier firm with a cutting edge insolvency and litigation practice. This team has acted on some of the most sophisticated matters globally across the insolvency and restructuring space.
This international firm is leading in the Australian market. Clients span across the globe.
It is known for its technical excellence. It has a strong focus on advising on Australia's most complex matters and deals.
The team you would be working in has acted on cross border receiverships, liquidations and some of the largest corporate insolvencies in Australia.
The successful candidate will be a 2 + PQE lawyer from a top tier background.
You will work for a number of partners. The successful candidate must be astute and have the drive to work hard in a collegiate, award winning team.
You will have:
- Been Admitted as a Solicitor of Australia;
- At least 2 PQE experience in insolvency, restructuring or litigation;
- Been trained at a top tier practice or with highly regarded partners;
- An excellent academic transcript;
- The desire to work in a collegiate environment;
- A proactive approach; and
- An exceptional work ethic.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Daquino on 02 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.