Tax Controversy Lawyer
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Danielle Daquino
Date posted 7 March 2017
This firm is known for its global reach and hands-on approach with its clients. It has one of the largest teams in Australia, comprising of former ATO officers and leading tax litigators. You will advice corporates, high wealth individuals and work across all facets of tax controversy issues. We are interested in speaking with junior to mid level tax controversy lawyers who are driven, technically astute and commercially savvy.
This market leader values the ability to effectively provide sound advice to all its clients.
This role will lead to excellent opportunities for progression. The firm has attracted industry experts and developed homegrown talent across various practice areas.
The business prides itself on investing in the development and career progression of lawyers from day one of their career.
You will be intellectually stimulated as you work to resolve disputes for an array of clients.
There are technical demands, but you will be encouraged to adopt a commercial and pragmatic approach.
The business also values junior lawyers who have an entrepreneurial flair and drive to succeed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Been Admitted as a Solicitor of Australia;
- At least 2 PQE experience across tax or litigation matters;
- An excellent working knowledge of the law;
- An ability to instil a sense of trust in clients;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking skills;
- The ability to work in a collaborative and close knit team.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Daquino on 02 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.