Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Danielle Daquino
Date posted 7 March 2017
Our client is a leading global law firm with a strong strategy for growth. The firm and its partners have been consistently ranked by Chambers & Partners as a leader in the dispute resolution and insolvency space. This firm prides itself on its people and ability to provide first class standards of service to its blue chip list of clients.
You will be working in a team of driven professionals and be mentored by partners who are at the top of their fields.
This team is renowned for being one of the highest performing practices globally. This is a progressive firm with a global platform which spans across over 20 countries. Lawyers who are dynamic, hard working and creative will thrive in this team.
You will be expected to hit the ground running, take carriage of matters and work directly with leading partners. Strong technical skills are imperative, as well as the ability to be a motivated self-starter.
To be successful, the candidate must:
- Be admitted as a Solicitor of Australia;
- Have at least 2 years experience;
- Have an excellent academic transcript;
- Demonstrate experience working across the insolvency and disputes space;
- Be driven and agile;
- Show outstanding communication skills and the ability to approach situations creatively; and
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Daquino on 02 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.