Salary AUD40 - AUD41 per hour
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rachel Hutchcroft
Date posted 13 January 2019 2019-01-132019-02-12 public-sector-and-housing Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 40 41 41 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a temporary contract for immediate start working as a Paralegal within a Government Department. Working with the Operations Division, you will be responsible for assessing suitability for applications and will be required to use your Legal degree in order to case manage files and apply relevant legislative knowledge to conduct risk assessments.
- Applying legislative knowledge and legal experience to conduct risk assessments.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of file information in order to determine the sufficiency of evidence to support cases.
- Managing case files to ensure prioritisation.
- Preparing reports, correspondence and submissions required for stakeholders.
- Reviewing file information, identifying and requesting further information.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in law is mandatory.
- Experience within child protection would be advantageous.
- Able to manage own workload and re-prioritise when necessary.
- Have strong, high level research skills.
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Hutchcroft on +61 7 30322284 for a confidential discussion.