Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Linden
Date posted 9 July 20192019-07-09 2019-08-08 legal Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 100000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a leading Litigation & Dispute Resolution team with lawyers from other top tiers from Australia and overseas where you will work on a broad range of complex commercial litigation matters and progress your career at this global firm.
Join one of the most rapidly growing global legal practices in Sydney. Covering over 50 major cities across the globe and serving blue-chip organisations and high profile clients. Offering fast-track career progression opportunities for driven individuals.
- You will join a leading Litigation & Dispute Resolution team with lawyers from other top tiers from Australia and overseas, working on cross-border issues
- Work on a broad range of complex commercial litigation matters
- Advise on company law, regulatory investigations, white collar crime, fraud and product liability
- Report to two highly regarded and highly respected Partners in the market
- Draft correspondence, prepare advice, liaise with counsel and assist with the preparation of proceedings
- Assist a range of blue chip ASX listed clients, charities, government organisations and not for profit clients as well as high net worth individals
- Regular opportunity to brief counsel and develop your advocacy skills.
- Must be qualified as a solicitor in Australia
- Minimum 2 PQE
- Litigation experience from a top tier or international firm
- Excellent academics
- Ability to develop clients and work within a team
- Drive to grow and develop
To apply please click apply or call Emma Linden on 02 8289 3168 for a confidential discussion.