Case Manager - BT Product Complaints
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Bridie O'Sullivan
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-09-22 legal Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity for the next step in your career and to join a team of people dedicated to helping customers resolve their disputes at one of the Big 4 Banks.
About the role
This role sits within the Complaints team. The team responds to all related complaints including superannuation, platforms, insurance in super, general investment and margin lending. To be successful in this role, you will need to have significant dispute resolution experience.
- A genuine desire to resolve customer disputes
- Superior communication (Verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated resilience when dealing with difficult situations and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at different levels
- Demonstrated listening, problem solving and time management skills
- Law Degree
- +4 PQE in Disputes Resolution
- High level of proactivity, initiative and enthusiasm
- Competent knowledge of financial services, processes and procedures or industry experience preferred
What's in it for you?
As well as good pay and a great culture, joining working for our client means you'll receive additional perks including some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market.
To apply please click apply or call Bridie O'Sullivan on +61 2 82893126 for a confidential discussion.