Legal Counsel - Commercial Litigation
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Bridie O'Sullivan
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-28 legal Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for an experienced litigator with broad knowledge of the financial services industry. This team is responsible for the management of all major disputes and litigation as well as regulatory engagement across the company.
Your main focus will be providing legal advice, support and representation in relation to:
- Litigation and dispute resolution arising from financial advice, remediation and regulatory interaction; and
- The company's regulatory engagement, compliance and governance functions.
- Well-developed litigation skills developed in-house or in private practice;
- Broad knowledge of banking, financial services, life insurance and auperannuation industries;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to deal confidentially with internal clients;
- Actively support teamwork through collaboration and effective relationships; and
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders in the business around key financial services legal developments and potential risks.
- Australian qualified solicitor with practising certificate in New South Wales;
- 3-8 PQE obtained either in-house or in private practice;
- Demonstrated ability to provide commercially focused legal advice; and
- Solid financial services legal experience and working knowledge of the financial services industry.
To apply please click apply or call Bridie O'Sullivan on +61 2 82893126 for a confidential discussion.