Salary AUD40000 - AUD50000 per annum + super
Location Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Consultant Kelly Masson
Date posted 3 October 2016
Taking on this newly created role of Legal Secretary within a high quality, Mid-Tier Legal firm, will provide any Junior or experienced candidate looking to develop, with excellent experience and training, within a close-knit family style team.
- Preparation of Court Documents
- Dictation work
- Liaising with experts, clients and barristers
- Filing and archiving
- Diary management
- Processing invoices
- Ad hoc administrative tasks including some marketing tasks
- At least 6 months secretarial experience (preferably in the Legal space)
- Dictation experience (Pedal use highly desirable)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of Affinity would be advantageous
- Great communication skills
This role would suit a Legal Secretary who is looking to take a step in their career, with great team based support but also the ability to make this role your own.
To apply please click apply or call Kelly Masson on 02 8289 3251 for a confidential discussion.