Salary AUD70000 - AUD80000 per annum + attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Yin Chiew
Date posted 18 October 2016
The Immigration Services team in this global organisation is expanding and looking to bring on an experienced Migration Agent.
The organisation is one of the world’s leading specialist professional consultancies with offices in over 23 countries. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Migration Agent to join its busy Sydney CBD team.
The role will focus on promoting and growing their immigration offering to existing and new clients through business development.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities
- Meeting with clients, candidates and potential visa applicants
- Providing timely immigration advice to clients, candidates and potential visa applicants
- Working autonomously and managing your own casework
- Preparing and lodging visa applications
- Liaising with DIBP and stakeholders across all aspects of the visa application process
- Preparing compliance reports and other deliverables as required
- Currently hold a valid MARA registration with at least 2 years’ of solid experience working with corporate clients
- Have knowledge of the Subclass 457 visa program, Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Skilled Migration visa categories
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Labour Agreements is highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience with LEAP software is highly regarded
The organisation has an enviable client base, and rewards the success of their employees. Salary package is negotiable based on the level of experience and they offer exceptional remuneration rewards based on individual and team performance.
To apply please click apply or call Yin Chiew on 02 8289 3187 for a confidential discussion.