Salary AUD120000 - AUD150000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Tayler Bridger
Date posted 14 November 2016
As one of Australia's most well-known businesses, this organisation is known for continuously evolving and providing its people with ongoing development and growth opportunities.
Reporting to the commercial function, this role is crucial in driving continuous contract improvement and managing commercially complex contracts across several business units.
- Provide contract interpretation and advice to internal stakeholders across the business
- Drive continuous improvement of efficiency and effectiveness for contract approval process
- Play a key role in negotiation of contracts or contract change
- Identify and analyse key risks to contract implementation
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders and liaise with various business units to ensure correct delivery of contracts
- Provide advice to commercial and pricing teams on pre-contract execution and post implementation review
- Tertiary qualification in accounting or law
- 4+ years’ experience in contracts focused role
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders to ensure compliance is met
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams
- Prime CBD location
- Long term career progression opportunity
- Established ASX listed business
To apply please click apply or call Tayler Bridger on 03 8628 2129 for a confidential discussion.