Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyer
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Emma Linden
Date posted 28 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role will report to three market leading Partners and advise on high profile matters across various sectors.
About the Firm
My client is a Top Tier International Firm who operate in over 20 offices across the globe. They work with the largest and most high profile debtors, lenders and insolvency practitioners in the market. Their high performing R&I Team offer vast restructuring and insolvency expertise, alongside fully integrated contentious practice support.
- Work on high profile restructuring & insolvency matters
- Take carriage of matters and instruct in Court Proceedings
- Work with international clients and assist in commercial outcomes
- Initiate and follow up all areas of legal documentation
- Establish and maintain strong rapports with clients
- Admitted as a Solicitor of Australia
- Minimum 2 PQE
- Restructuring & Insolvency experience from a leading firm
- Strong academic transcript
- Exceptional work ethic
- Commercially minded and able to work with minimal supervision
To apply please click apply or call Emma Linden on 02 8289 3168 for a confidential discussion.