Construction Lawyer 2-6 PQE
Salary Attractive salary package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Bracken Finch-Reeves
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are working with a leading national firm seeking to add an impressive construction associate to their team. The successful candidate would work with top quality lawyers on a breadth of high level and interesting work.
The firm is a leading national practice with offices across Australia. They offer services to clients across various practice areas including mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, private equity, property and construction and projects.
The vacancy sits within the construction and projects team. The successful candidate will be working across the construction and infrastructure field in both front-end and back-end matters including:
- Advice on large-scale construction and infrastructure projects;
- Preperation and negotiation of project contracts, construction contracts and operating agreements;
- Dispute resolution and dispute avoidance in the construction industry;
- Contract administration and risk management for ongoing projects.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- At least 2 PQE gained from a reputable practice;
- Experience across the construction and projects space;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Down to earth, sociable and willing to work in a team environment.
Culture & Benefits
The firm invests in its employees, seeing value in attracting and retaining the best lawyers available. The firm prides itself on its cultural differences. The firm has won numerous awards and nominations for their diversity in the workplace and business practice in wellbeing matters.
To apply please click apply or call Bracken Finch-Reeves on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.