Environment & Planning Lawyer (2-6 PQE)
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Bracken Finch-Reeves
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are working with a leading national firm seeking to add an Environment & Planning associate to their team. The successful candidate would work with quality lawyers on a breadth of interesting and engaging work.
The firm is a leading national practice with offices across Australia. They offer services to clients across various practice areas including mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, real estate & projects and planning & environment.
The vacancy sits within the planning & environment team. They are looking for a high performing, hard working, team player who is willing to take direction and mentor juniors.
- Looking around the Solicitor 3-6 PQE year mark
- Replacement (initially someone went on secondment then later left to go to top tier)
- Some one with experience in the land and environment court, planning appeals, and enforcement/ prosecutions/local government advice
- Work is for general council and developer work, planning, local government , environment, litigation and advice
The successful candidate will be working across the planning & environment fields. The work includes:
- Development and council work;
- Local government;
- Environment litigation; and
- Risk assessment and advice.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
At least 2 PQE gained from a reputable practice;
Experience in the planning & environment field, specifically in the land and environment court;
Attention to detail; and
Down to earth, sociable and willing to work in a team environment.
To apply please click apply or call Bracken Finch-Reeves on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.