Construction Lawyer 2-5 PQE
Salary Attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Bracken Finch-Reeves
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading national practice is looking to add a commercial astute construction lawyer to their high performing team. The successful candidate will be exposed to a range of clients, therefore they require commercial accumen, a high level of confidence and the ability to work autonomously.
The firm is a leading full service national practice with offices across Australia. The firm boasts industry leading partners and works on market defining projects. The firm has been recognised in Doyles Guide, the Legal 500 and various other legal publications for its excellence in the provision of legal services.
The vacancy sits within the construction team. The successful candidate will be working across the construction and infrastructure field in both front-end and back-end matters including:
- Advice on large-scale construction and infrastructure projects;
- Preperation and negotiation of project contracts, construction contracts and operating agreements;
- Dispute resolution and dispute avoidance in the construction industry;
- Contract administration and risk management for ongoing projects.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- At least 2 PQE gained from a reputable practice;
- Expertise in drafting commercial and litigation documents;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong commerical accumen;
- Attention to detail;
- Down to earth, sociable and willing to work in a team environment.
To apply please click apply or call Bracken Finch-Reeves on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.