Associate Solicitor 2-5 PQE
Salary attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Bracken Finch-Reeves
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An elite Sydney firm is looking to add an impressive environment & planning lawyer to their high performing Environment & Planning team. The successful candidate would work with former top-tier lawyers on a breadth of high level and interesting work.
The firm is an elite Sydney firm. They offer services to clients across various practice areas. The firm is known for low staff turn over and genuine opportunities for career progression through their excellent mentorship programme.
The vacancy sits within the environment and planning team. Important characteristics of the role include:
- Working with a down to earth partner;
- Impressive portfolio of clients;
- Focus on development work;
- Genuine opportunities for career progression.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- At least 2 PQE gained from a reputable practice;
- Experience across the Environment and Planning space;
- Excellent academics; and
- Down to earth, sociable and willing to work in a team environment.
Culture & Benefits
The firm invests in its employees, seeing value in attracting and retaining the best lawyers available. The firm prides itself on its cultural differences. The firm has won numerous awards and nominations for their diversity in the workplace and business practice in well-being matters.
To apply please click apply or call Bracken Finch-Reeves on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.