Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Bracken Finch-Reeves
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This impressive national firm is looking to add an associate to their planning, environment and government practice group. This is a fantastic opportunity for junior lawyers. The firm believes in offering opportunities for growth and personal development amongst its staff. The firm is looking for candidates with an exceptional academic background. This is an opportunity to join some of the best in the field and as such the standard expected for applicants is high.
The firm is a long established Sydney based law firm. It offers a full service of legal services across corporate, property, planning and environment, intellectual property, media, marketing and dispute resolution. Across these practice groups the firm has an impressive and diverse client base.
The firm is not only excellent in the quality of its legal services but also in its culture. Collaboration, respect and trust are all hallmarks of the firms culture.
The role is for a junior lawyer looking to advance their career in environment and planning law. In this role you will be:
- Supporting and working with partners in the team;
- Researching relevant case law and legislation;
- Drafting legal advice and relevant Court related documents;
- Assisting in litigation matters across Class 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Land and Environment Court proceedings and Supreme Court proceedings.
This is a firm that is perceived in the market as being of the highest quality. This reputation is exemplified every day by the staff it employees. Ideally you will have:
- A passion for planning and environmental law;
- Motivation to develop and grow your career;
- Experience in a fast paced environment;
- Impressive academics;
- Adaptable and flexible working style.
To apply please click apply or call Bracken Finch-Reeves on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.