Associate 3-6 PQE
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Bracken Finch-Reeves
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the legal industry. The ever expanding construction team has the capacity to take on another associate. The successful applicant will work on some of the highest value projects in all of Australia. The team works across all aspects of the construction life cycle. Consequently the team have exposure to not only a depth of quality work but a variety of interesting matters.
- Hold an Australian practising certificate;
- Have extensive experience in private practice at a reputable firm;
- Strong technical skills;
- A desire to develop client relationship skills;
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Prepare and negotiate a range of agreement types across the construction life cycle;
- Provide counsel to a range of clients including, owners, architects, engineers, contractors, subcontractors and many others on key risks in a construction contract;
- Manage construction disputes including adjudications;
- Develop skills in contractual negotiations;
- Contribute to the teams growth and development.
This is a permanent position. The firm is committed to delivering work life balance. For the right applicant a part time arrangement could be considered.
To apply please click apply or call Bracken Finch-Reeves on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.