Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Bracken Finch-Reeves
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212018-12-20 legal 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A great opportunity for a Special Counsel to join the environment and planning practice at a national firm in the Sydney CBD. Aside from the Partners this would be the most senior position in the firms environment and planning practice. This position would suit a Special Counsel looking to reinvigorate their career. The firm believes in agile working and work life balance. This is a great role in which to grow a practice whilst maintaining a life outside of work.
About the Firm:
This full service national firm is a market leader in the environment and planning practice group. The firm provides legal services to developers, government departments and agencies across a full ambit of both environmental and planning matters.
- Lead and grow the practice alongside the Partners;
- Mentor junior lawyers;
- Take an active role in business development;
- Take carriage of matters; and
- Lead mediation with clients.
- At least 7 years PAE from a reputable practice;
- Experience across both advisory and litigious environment and planning matters;
- Strong background in mediation and litigation; and
- A passion for business development and willingness to grow their own practice.
In this role you will work with Partners known as leaders in their field. You will advise on all aspect of NSW and Commonwealth environmental and planning laws.
The firm actively supports business development and a budget exists for this purpose. For a Special Counsel looking to build a practice and maintain a healthy work life balance this is an excellent role.
To apply please click apply or call Bracken Finch-Reeves on +61 2 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.